SharLamb

06-06-18

06-06-18
SharLamb, Jun 6, 2018
Description:
Oh what FUN! It was my first-ever speed scrap, and my first participation at the Lilypad. Seems like a nice place to float!
1. prd_winterismagic_pp_01
3. lgrieveson_season-ofmagic-1 and 7
4. lgrieveson_season-of-magic-phrase_magic
5. lgrieveson_season-of-magic-epoxy2
6. Cluster:
PaulaKesselring_GrungeCollectionBrushes10_16
PaulaKesselring_GrungeCollectionsBrushes10_16
lgrieveson_season-of-magic-flower1
lgrieveson_season-of-magic-bow
PaulaKesselring_GrungeCollectionbrushes14
PaulaKesselring_GrungeCollectionBrushes10_5
lgrieveson_season-of-magic-netting
8. jj-CU-paintrstoolbox_46 and 37
MrsEm and bbymks5 like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is wonderful, Shar! Welcome to TLP and your first speed scrap! I love your photograph and your layout! :)
      cfile and SharLamb like this.
    • SharLamb
      ooops...I see I may have posted it too late. Oh well. It was a hoot anyway. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Such a beautiful layout, I love monochromatic pages! Your cluster is perfect!
    • cfile
    • cfile
      Shar this is beautiful! I am so glad you joined us for the chat and joined for the speed scrap! I think your page is gorgeous! I adore your border and paint.. the colors of the papers you chose match your photo perfectly! What a great portrait macro shot! I am jealous.. I need a new phone (iphone 5 here that has been crashing up a storm.. we will be going out to dinner Saturday and will go a bit earlier to check out deals at AT&T for the iphones.. that photo of yours is fantastic.. I would love to get the 10 but not sure on the cost!!) I am sorry.. I got off topic !! LOL.. I love your clustering too.. this is such a fabulous page Shar and welcome to the Pad!! I cannot wait to see more pages as you fill up your gallery!! Thanks for joining the chat and for playing along with the speed scrap!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • cfile
      SharLamb likes this.
    • fanon
      this page is just perfect. I love this !
    • MrsEm
      Cool layout! I love the broken border with the paint sprayed through, it really drew my eye to the photo.
    • norton94
      WOW that photo is pretty awesome! Love the unexpected broken border... really accentuates the photo too!
    • SharLamb
      @cfile Thanks so much for the warm welcome and the nice comments. I'm a little intimidated by a new look, not having spent much time at the Lilypad, but it is growing on me and becoming easier to negotiate. I think I'm gonna like it here, and I know there are some people here I already adore. :)
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Jun 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    98.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).