01062018-shooting

01062018-shooting
AnneofAlamo, Feb 9, 2018
Description:
Foiled by common denominators in home school..but got it done! lol
Kristin Aagards YeeHaw and Outdoorsy
londoncuppa and kayjaydo like this.
    • cfile
      oh this is terrific Anne!! Love these photos of DaVondre and Tony at the range :) Love all the elements you chose for it too.. so cute!
    • Serena
      Awww, what an awesome moment to capture! Great photos!!
    • Angela Toucan
      great embellishment of your page, and fabulous story telling
    • jesskab
      Look how big DaVondre is getting! I just love that Western cluster!
    • flowersgal
      It's always good to find something that comes easily to you particularly when you have things you struggle with. Great way of documenting his success. Love that western cluster but what else could one expect from our very own "pistol packing mama?"
    • mcurtt
      Fun page to look at. Love that cluster of elements you have on the lower left. And that circle cut of background paper to anchor those great photos!
    • willimena
      Literally common denominators? -oooh I used to love maths, so that phrase makes me slightly giddy :) I think it's amazing you can make such a comprehensive layout plus teach maths at the same time! Love that element cluster and the great moment that you've captured here. Also I admire anyone with good eye hand coordination - tell DaVondre that's a skill I'd love to have!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    345 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).