New Status Updates

1. LeeAndra
    LeeAndra
    I am too old to love 'The Bachelorette' as much as I do. #sorrynotsorry
  2. KarenB
    KarenB
    Counting down to my guest polly stint ...nervously excited!
    1. cfile
      cfile
      Ypu will do great Karen!!
      Jun 27, 2017 at 4:51 AM
      KarenB likes this.
    2. IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic
      You'll be fabulous!
      Jun 27, 2017 at 9:17 AM
      KarenB likes this.
    3. londoncuppa
      londoncuppa
      I'm right there with you, Karen. We can jump into the deep end together. You're amazing, so I know this will be no problem for you at all!
      Jun 27, 2017 at 11:10 AM
  3. meterr
    meterr
    Terrible flu in June? My son and I are in misery :(
    1. View previous comments...
    2. londoncuppa
      londoncuppa
      Sorry you're miserable. Hope you both are on the mend soon!
      Jun 26, 2017 at 1:19 PM
      meterr likes this.
    3. bestcee
      bestcee
      Summer flu is the worst! I hope you feel better soon!
      Jun 26, 2017 at 4:21 PM
      meterr likes this.
    4. meterr
      meterr
      Thanks!! Hubby came home from work today with the same thing. I feel a bit better now, so its a 24 hr bug.
      Jun 27, 2017 at 12:18 AM
      bestcee likes this.
  4. LeeAndra
    LeeAndra
    DH's been asleep since 6:30 pm b/c 'not feeling well' after being OOT all week for work. Wish I had a 24/7 nanny like he does. :P
    1. bestcee, IntenseMagic and Tree City like this.
    2. londoncuppa
      londoncuppa
      So sorry. I hope he's on the mend soon. I love my DH to bits, but he thinks he's dying if he gets the sniffles. If yours is like mine, I'm sending you virtual hugs...lol. :)
      Jun 25, 2017 at 10:40 AM
    3. Tree City
      Tree City
      Add me to the "clueless DH" club, ladies. lol/col. ;) Hopefully he got a good night's sleep. My DH was tetchy yesterday so I sent him upstairs to take a nap; I guess that means I put the "nanny" crown on myself lol but at least he came back down cheery and ready to, you know, be a parent.
      Jun 25, 2017 at 4:10 PM
      bestcee likes this.
  5. LoveItScrapIt
    LoveItScrapIt
    Summer boredom!
    1. MrsPeel likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. LoveItScrapIt
      LoveItScrapIt
      Jun 22, 2017 at 7:37 PM
      MrsPeel likes this.
    4. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      ahahahahahahaha I think I know that feeling, it is rare for me, but it does happen! LOL do you have Netflix or Amazon Video/Prime? some interesting stuff <3
      Jun 23, 2017 at 3:29 AM
      LoveItScrapIt likes this.
    5. LoveItScrapIt
      LoveItScrapIt
      @MrsPeel - no more Netflix. But I'm TV'd out too. I did grab some books from the library though, so I guess it's reading time. lol
      Jun 23, 2017 at 11:12 AM
      bestcee likes this.
  6. LeeAndra
    LeeAndra
    Soccer camp ending at 8:45 pm + DH being out of town all week makes for v. one sleepy 3yo when we drive home for the night.
    1. ForeverJoy, MrsPeel and bestcee like this.
    2. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      is that good? or does it mean there will be no sleep once you arrived home? hope is a good thing!!!!! <3 Huggzzz
      Jun 22, 2017 at 6:35 PM
  7. krscraps
    krscraps
    Yay! Shutterfly extended their sale. I have until 3 am to finish my book! Haha
    1. ForeverJoy, MrsPeel, bestcee and 2 others like this.
    2. Tree City
      Tree City
      Get scrapping lol! :)
      Jun 21, 2017 at 2:19 PM
    3. bestcee
      bestcee
      Been there, done that! Good luck!
      Jun 21, 2017 at 10:57 PM
  8. jesskab
    jesskab
    Nobody else is awake, I have all the wifi power!!!
    1. londoncuppa
      londoncuppa
      I think that sometimes too...lol. I think our ISPs need to step up their game!
      Jun 17, 2017
      MrsPeel, jesskab and bestcee like this.
    2. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      well, at least you guys is because others in your home, in here reception ios bad outside my bedroom,, because of the walls of this house are massive...we keep getting cuts when watching on Demand Sky in the TV!!!!
      Jun 20, 2017
      jesskab likes this.
  9. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    Last full day in California, back home and to reality tomorrow. But lots of new photos to scrap!!
    2. tkradtke
      tkradtke
      @bbymks5 Yes!! Definitely some beach photos to go with the Disney ones. My daughter and I did a little sunset photo shoot on the beach one night. :-)
      Jun 17, 2017
      bbymks5 likes this.
    3. bbymks5
      bbymks5
      Ohhhh I bet those are BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to see!!!
      Jun 17, 2017
      tkradtke likes this.
    4. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      Can't wait to see too!!!!!! <3
      Jun 20, 2017
      tkradtke likes this.
  10. BevG
    BevG
    Loves Fridays because it means shopping at The Lilypad!
    1. bestcee, londoncuppa and bbymks5 like this.
    2. bbymks5
      bbymks5
      Me too!!! Don't tell hubby though LOL!
      Jun 16, 2017
      londoncuppa likes this.
    3. londoncuppa
      londoncuppa
      Ditto!
      Jun 17, 2017
  11. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    When your kids bring home the "lice letter" and you spend the rest of the night itching your own scalp...
    1. Chippi and jesskab like this.
    3. LynnG
      LynnG
      Ack! been there, done that. (In fact, scratching now so thanks for that LOL!)
      Jun 15, 2017
    4. Chippi
      Chippi
      Yep... Oh and my daughter HATES lice, so she absolutely freaks out when they send the lice letter home!
      Jun 15, 2017
    5. BevG
      BevG
      Oh yes, much better than the real thing. Three times in our family. First two times I got them too. And yes, you can feel them crawling on your head. My dd said Shave her head if she ever, ever, ever got them again.

BTW - that little electric zapper works.
      Jun 16, 2017
  12. KatrinaHunt13
    KatrinaHunt13
    When you talk about adding RAM to the iMac and someone says...maybe we should just upgrade the entire computer!
    1. Tree City and IntenseMagic like this.
    2. bestcee
      bestcee
      If that someone is paying.....
      Jun 11, 2017
      KatrinaHunt13 likes this.
    3. KatrinaHunt13
      KatrinaHunt13
      @bestcee LOL Well, I can hope!! LOL Now..do we upgrade our internet speed first and see if that helps anything? LOL Dang it....
      Jun 11, 2017
      bestcee likes this.
    4. misslovescraps
      misslovescraps
      Have you seen the new iMac that is due to be out end of the year? OMG!!
      Jun 13, 2017
  13. KatrinaHunt13
    KatrinaHunt13
    SQUEE!!! Just figured out something for hybrid that is a game change in my time!! Woot woot woot!
    2. KatrinaHunt13
      KatrinaHunt13
      @bestcee and @londoncuppa sorry it took so long...interruptions, margarita fixing, and trouble with printers after updating OX!
      Jun 10, 2017
    3. Chippi
      Chippi
      Awesome!!!
      Jun 11, 2017
    4. londoncuppa
      londoncuppa
      lol...margarita fixing is a priority! Exporting all as a single is awesome. I've done it one-by-one, and it stinks!
      Jun 11, 2017
  14. Chippi
    Chippi
    Still coughing quite a lot, but the pneumonia has cleared up enough for me to be allowed to go home! So happy!!
    2. IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic
      Take care of yourself! Glad you are going home!
      Jun 9, 2017
      Chippi likes this.
    3. londoncuppa
      londoncuppa
      Glad you're on the mend!
      Jun 10, 2017
      Chippi likes this.
    4. berniek
      berniek
      I'm happy to hear you're getting better because pneumonia is not fun! {hug}
      Jun 11, 2017
      Chippi likes this.
  15. Tree City
    Tree City bellbird
    I've been meaning to ask you: have you heard of/do you watch The Doctor Blake Mysteries? (I know it gets big ratings but I don't want to assume you've seen it!) I found it on Netflix and watched the first 3 seasons. I'm addicted! Then I just read that it's been canceled. WHAT?! #notfair Anyway, I'm sorry winter isn't treating you well, but I just had to share about my new fave Aussie show. :)
    2. londoncuppa
      londoncuppa
      Sara - I had never heard of this show until your post, and then I started watching on Netflix. Love it! I binged all of Season 1 this weekend, and now I'm on to Season 2. I think they're going to wrap up the entire series with a 2-hour movie. Thanks for posting about this aussie-ome (lol...) show! @Tree City
      Jun 13, 2017
      Tree City likes this.
    3. Tree City
      Tree City
      @londoncuppa Oh I'm so glad you like it! And the 2-hour movie (or however they wrap up the series) better get to the U.S. as soon as it airs in Australia cuz I can't miss it! Actually, I also need S.4 since that's not on Netflix yet *grumble*!
      Jun 13, 2017
    4. londoncuppa
      londoncuppa
      @Tree City I've set my Roku to follow the series, so it should pop up in my feed whenever Season 4 or the movie becomes available on any Roku channel. I'll let you know if I see it. I'm trying hard not to stay up really late watching Season 2. I'm on Epi 3. It's just so dang hard to turn off!
      Jun 13, 2017
      Tree City likes this.
  16. bellbird
    bellbird
    on my 4th box of tissues for June #winterisnotmyfriend
    1. Chippi likes this.
    3. Chippi
      Chippi
      I can one up you there, lol. I just finished my 4th box since Wednesday! Haha!! But it is ok, they were hospital tissues, so they didn't cost me anything and they were lovely and soft!
      Jun 9, 2017
    4. bellbird
      bellbird
      @Chippi that's kind of sad funny and i mentally can't click like on any comment to do with hospitals though but i like that you are out and still have a sense of humor!
      Jun 9, 2017
      Chippi likes this.
    5. jenn mccabe
      jenn mccabe
      aww, feel better! :(
      Jun 9, 2017
      bellbird likes this.
  17. Chippi
    Chippi
    My plan for scrapping is already squashed. My cold from the weekend has turned out to be pneumonia and I am in hospital for a few days!
    2. norton94
      norton94
      Oh yikes!! Feel better! My goodness
      Jun 7, 2017
      Chippi likes this.
    3. umyesh
      umyesh
      Oh no! Get well soon!
      Jun 7, 2017
      Chippi likes this.
    4. bellbird
      bellbird
      i hope you're well soon -i send sympathy- i've had a cold the last 2 weeks but feeling better yesterday and today at last, just wish that morning and night cough would go away!
      Jun 8, 2017
  18. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    Good thoughts needed... my 17yo son has been sent to the ER for the second time today with left side chest pains. No clue what's going on.
    2. bellbird
      bellbird
      glad to read the updates -how scary - isn't he too young for this?! glad there's no lasting effects!
      Jun 8, 2017
      tkradtke likes this.
    3. Tree City
      Tree City
      How's he doing, Tracie? Hopefully he's feeling 100% by now!
      Jun 10, 2017
      tkradtke likes this.
    4. tkradtke
      tkradtke
      @Tree City He's doing really good. Took the last of the anti-inflammatories yesterday!
      Jun 10, 2017
      bellbird and Tree City like this.
  19. KatrinaHunt13
    KatrinaHunt13
    One laptop completely updated with OS Sierra, works with all other printers, cutters...now for the desktop. Plus new printer installed!
    1. MrsPeel, berniek, bbymks5 and 2 others like this.
    3. KatrinaHunt13
      KatrinaHunt13
      @MrsPeel I think mine has been that way since we have had it. I updated the desktop last night also. woot!
      Jun 7, 2017
    4. londoncuppa
      londoncuppa
      You're ready to rock and roll! I've got to set up my Silhouette since I switched offices. I'm really wanting to get some hybrid layouts done. You're always a great inspiration!
      Jun 7, 2017
    5. KatrinaHunt13
      KatrinaHunt13
      @londoncuppa awwww...thank you!!!! I feel kind of lonely out here in my hybrid world at times!!!! Please do some hybrid I would love to see them!!!!
      Jun 7, 2017
      londoncuppa likes this.
  20. berniek
    berniek
    Bad weather! So no hot air balloon ride for me this night... We'll try again in a few weeks.
    1. londoncuppa
      londoncuppa
      Sorry your plans got ruined. That stinks. You'll have amazing pics once you go.
      Jun 3, 2017
      berniek likes this.
    2. LynnG
      LynnG
      That's a shame. Looking forward to a page when you do!
      Jun 3, 2017
    3. umyesh
      umyesh
      I'm so sorry the weather didn't cooperate. I've always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon. One landed right in front of my house growing up so I've loved them ever since.
      Jun 6, 2017
      berniek likes this.